10 trading commandments by Lewis Borsellino to avoid big investment mistakes

Legendary trader Lewis Borsellino says whether investors trade in stocks, fixed income or futures no one can deny the fact that 90% of trading is psychological and the rest 10% is technical analysis and trade execution.Borsellino believes that in order to achieve unparalleled success investors require a rare blend of discipline, drive, intelligence, and an uncanny ability to read and interpret the market.

More To Explore